Rebates are important! By judiciously using solar rebates for your power installation, you may reduce or even eliminate the cost of your solar power installation. For you, this means faster ROI on your installation and more savings for you and your family.
When you invest in clean, green energy then you become entitled to many of the hundreds of different solar power rebates that are available. Great news: Our team will fight for you to make sure you get every rebate you deserve.
The rebate landscape is constantly changing, and some of the rebates that you are eligible for may expire soon. If you’re concerned about getting these rebates, get started today to lock in your rebate eligibility.
[aio_button align=”center” animation=”pulse” color=”orange” size=”large” icon=”none” text=”Start now before my rebates expire >>” url=”/almost-there-just-this-last-page/”]
Details about solar power rebates
- The California Solar Initiative has instituted a lucrative rebate program. You can earn $0.25/watt for your solar energy system (up to one megawatt). Your savings may be as much as hundreds of dollars, every month!
- This isn’t just a program for rich people. There are funds available for low-income and affordable housing (even if it already exists).
- Your rebates may be even higher than you think! Federal rebates augment California solar rebates, adding to the overall value of going solar. These rebates include:
- A power purchase agreement (PPA) with your municipal power provider
- The California Solar Initiative (CSI), which defines rebates for SC Edison, PG&E, and San Diego Gas & Electric power suppliers. Ironically, smaller installations are eligible for larger rebates.
- The Federal solar tax incentives have created an Investment Tax Credit (ITC) of up to 30% of the cost of your California solar installation, immediately. This is a tax credit – which may be much more valuable to you than a tax write-off.
All of these translate to more money for homeowners like you who are investing in clean, green renewable energy for our future. The government has set up systems to make your solar energy installation affordable and cost effective.
More about California solar rebates and tax credits
The rebate system is complicated, and our solar energy experts are available to help you get through them, every step of the way. If you need detailed and up-to-date information about each of the hundreds of rebates, then visit the excellent Database of State Incentives for Renewables & Efficiency site. If you prefer, you can simply work with our team to make sure you get all the rebates that to which you are entitled.